Bed and Breakfast
The beautiful picturesque town is on the Vecht and within a stones throw from Amsterdam. In Amsterdam’s historic center you can shop to your hearts desire. You can enjoy culinary delights in a wide range of cafés and restaurants along the waterside. And during entire year there is always something to do due to the huge diversity of events that are being organized.
Bed and Breakfast in the historic center of Weesp.
- In the cupboard bed: from 1 to 8 persons on board of the Tjalk Jacobsschelp.
- In the hut: from 1 to 4 persons in the house.Prices include a blanket and breakfast.
- Shops are within walking distance.
- The station is a 10 minute walk from the house.
- The train from Weesp to Amsterdam central station takes approximately 15 minutes.
- Parking is free of charge.
- 2 x 2 persons 140 x 190/200
- 2 x 1 persons 90 x 190/200
- 2 bunks 70 x 200
- toilet with lavatory
- the adjacent residence provides the guests on board of the boat with access to a shower, a toilet and a lavatory.
Prices on board in the cupboard bed:
- 1-2 persons € 90,00
- 3th, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th person € 35,00 p.p.
Prices include breakfast, blanket and towel. In the event of an extended stay, breakfast will no longer be included.
in the house
- Room A: 2 persons bed 140 x 200 cm with own sink, tv, table and 2 chairs
- Room B: 2 x 1 person beds 80 x 200 cm, table and 2 chairs
- With use of bathroom and toilet
Prices in the house
1 person € 60,00
2 persons € 80,00
1 person € 50,00
2 persons € 70,00
1 x breakfast, a towel and a blanket included.